Restaurant La Robéyère
A warm and friendly place with a difference
The Restaurant La Robéyère is the heart and soul of the former family mansion, located in the former stables. The superb 18th-century vaulted hall provides a glimpse into the rich history of the place. You may sip on drinks at the bar with its intimate atmosphere, then settle around the fireplace to sample inspiration cuisine. The Hautes-Alpes light pours through the large studio-style bay windows, as an invitation to contemplate the summits from the panoramic terrace of the Hotel-Restaurant La Robéyère.
Local cuisine inspired by seasonal produce
The Restaurant La Robéyère chef has drawn up lunch and dinner menus with an emphasis on local delicacies. Fruit and vegetables grown in Hautes-Alpes, trout from the Vallée de la Durance, cheese from cooperatives and farms in the Southern Alps: The seasonal cuisine served at the Restaurant La Robéyère is crafted from top-quality raw materials, and has been awarded the Hautes-Alpes Naturellement ® label.
The restaurant is open from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. every evening, except on Sunday. The Bar welcomes you from 7:00 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Reservation recommended on Saturday evenings and holidays.
The restaurant menu
Starter + main dish / Main dish + dessert 39 €
Starter + main dish + dessert 49 €
PRICING FOR INDIVIDUAL DISHES
Starters 15 €
Main dishes 29 €
Desserts 12 €
- Hautes-Alpes apple soup, pan-fried liver medallion, hazelnut oil
- Roasted goat cheese from our regions, mountain honey and vegetable tagliatelle
- Porcini mushroom financier served warm, butternut cream
- The starter of the moment to discover on the black board
- Hautes-Alpes veal cooked at low temperature, full-bodied jus, braised endives with tonnato sauce
- Lamb shank confit, garlic and rosemary, mashed vitelotte and roasted fennel
- Smoked mackerel fillet, fermented pepper sauce, Tuscan-style spinach, Parmigiano cream
- Spelt from the Hautes-Alpes, red lentils, seasonal vegetables and warm tomme – vegan option without tomme
- The dish of the moment to discover on the slate
- Regional cheeses*, served on a plate – Sup. 4 €
- Like a tatin with apples from the Hautes-Alpes, salted butter caramel Pear puff pastry, light praline mousse
- Dark chocolate runny heart, vanilla bean cream The dessert of the moment to discover on the slate
Brunch is back in september
Sunday morning essential. What a pleasure to take the time for a king’s breakfast, which you eat late and, as a result, full of appetite! The house smells coffee and hot croissants where everyone prepares their little pleasure: squeezed oranges, boiled eggs, cheese platter, etc.
- Continental and local breakfast
- English hot breakfast
- Cup of prossecco
- Nordic starters
- Hot buffet, dishes of the moment
- Fingers in the jar of jam, cheeses and desserts
- Hot and non-alcoholic drinks included
Every Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
41€ per person, 20€ for less than 12 years old
Breathtaking view of the mountains of the southern Alps, from the panoramic terrace, from breakfast to dinner.